Currently we are looking for a project engineer (stage lighting):
Kunkel Consulting International GmbH is an independent, internationally active planning company for theatres and event venues.
Our clients are cities, municipalities as well as private investors, which we support in all areas such as theatre construction and renovation, stages, lighting, AV and media technology.
To strengthen our team in Bürstadt (Frankfurt - Mannheim) we are looking for a:
Project engineer (w/m) for stage lighting
for independent support of projects.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Planning of scenic lighting systems
- Customer support
- Preparation of specification lists
- Construction management and project management
- Support for the work of stage technology and AV and media technology
- a graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- good knowledge of English
- CAD, computer skills
- Willingness to travel
- Understanding of flexible working hours
If you prefer a highly interesting and varied task area and like to work on your own, send your complete application documents by mail or by e-mail to the earliest possible date of entry:
Kunkel Consulting International GmbH
Contact person: Christoph Franzen
St. Wendelin Str. 8
Tel.: 06206 98130